Distance Learing Program
Our Distance Learning Program is designed for the students who cannot join the regular or weekend classroom program. The students who focused on their self studies also can join this program to enhance and finalized their preparation for competitive exams. It helps in the re construction of their basic conceptual understanding, to resolve modern engineering application problems that appear in competitive exams.. The goal of distance learning program is to increase achievement by helping the students:
- Developed systematic problem solving skills.
- Empower individual students self confidence for their work,
- Proper understanding of their subjects.
Distance learning program is available for GATE, IES, SSC, PSUs exam preparation. All students who have taken distance learning program from any reputed institution and are aspiring for a better position in All India Ranking. This course will prepare the students for competitive exams in a short period of time.
The students will also be grilled through a number of objective tests to get an edge over their peers.
- 500+ hours of classroom program in respective engineering streams,
- 15 days classes will be provided before the last month of the GATE exam.
- Scheduled classes will be held one approximately month before the exams.
- There will be 6-8 hours class on scheduled day,
- Direct interaction with faculty.
- Problem solving tricks will be provided.
- Strategies to tackle the exam.
- Printed study material for all the subjects,
- Simulated online test series based on Exam patterns.
- We provide extra sessions for the students queries,
- Doubt clearing sessions,
Performance test will be conducted after the completion of each subject.
In addition to that,
- Emphasis on learning through problem solving and discussion,
- Tricks to tackle the examinations like GATE, IES & IFS and PSUs like HPCL, BPCL, BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, EIL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC etc.
- The course also includes the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English.
- Detailed discussion for each and every topic of previous year questions and probable questions of written tests and interviews.
- Important questions which are asked in exam most frequently.
- Extra classes are taken for synopsis and topic wise formula.
- Tricks to solve objective question.
- Last 20 years objective type questions of GATE, IES and IFS.
- Memory based questions of more than 100 PSUs like BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC, BPCL, HPCL and EIL etc.
Distance Learning Program for GATE 2022 is available for the following engineering streams:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Engineering Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology