Online PSU Test Series Program
To judge your level of preparation you need to test yourself. Test series is the best way to find out our effectiveness of preparation. The gate coach has designed the effective & qualitative test series for GATE, IES and PSUs examination. It includes the quality questions in different levels like L1, L2 and L3. The test modules are prepared by a team of experts who have vast experience of examinations and cracked the examination with top ranks. Special features of our test series are-
- The test series is separated for GATE, IES, PSUs examination.
- The test series for GATE has been prepared in accordance with new pattern of GATE examination.
- The test for IES includes both objective type & conventional papers fully as per Exam pattern.
- Test series consists of subject wise tests followed by full length tests.
- Tests are conducted online like real examination.
Apart from giving you practice in high quality questions and a comprehensive comparative analysis (AIR, Percentile, Score, section-wise performance analysis etc), also gives you practice of taking a test in exact GATE like conditions (monitored tests).
Online Test Series Features:
Online Test Series
- 10 Self Administered Tests (Full Syllabus), conducted according to a schedule, with detailed performance analysis after each exam (All India Rank, Percentile, Score, section wise analysis etc)
- 10 Subject wise Tests (entire section syllabus)
- User interface and pattern is very similar to actual Online GATE (with numerical and multiple choice questions)
- Self Administered Tests: Each Self Administered Test will have a scheduled start date and end date. The results of each test will be computed after the window period of that particular test. After the window period, a test can be attempted but a detailed performance analysis like All India Rank, Percentile; Score etc will not be given (only total marks scored, Number of Correct & incorrect answers, section wise marks scored etc will be given if a test is attempted after the end date).
- Subject wise Tests: will not have any end date. After attempting the section tests, marks scored, total number of correct & incorrect answers will be given.
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Electronics & Communication (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Computer Science Engineering (CS)
- Engineering Sciences (XE)
In addition to that,
- Practice for the examinations like GATE, IES & IFS and PSUs like HPCL, BPCL, BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, EIL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC etc.
- The test also includes the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English.
- Memory based questions of more than 100 PSUs like BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC, BPCL, HPCL and EIL etc.