Our Postal Program is designed for the students those cannot join us for regular and weekend classroom program. They can do self preparation for the full syllabus of competitive exams in short period of time. It helps in the reconstruction of basic conceptual understanding, to resolve modern engineering application problems that appear in competitive exams. The goal of postal program is to increase achievement by helping the students:
- Developed systematic problem solving skills.
- Empower individual student's self confidence for their work,
Proper understanding of their subjects.
Postal program is available for GATE, IES, SSC, PSUs exam preparation. All students who have taken Postal program from any reputed institution and are aspiring for a better position in All India Ranking. This course will prepare the students for competitive exams in a short period of time.
The students will also be grilled through a number of objective tests to get an edge over their peers.
- Study Materials are designed for full syllabus of Exams,
- Different modules are designed for different exams.
- Full syllabus is comprised in the study material for the preparation in short period of time.
- More than 200 practice questions in different sets in modules.
- Interaction with faculty through mails or chat.
- Last 20 years solved problems of GATE, IES and PSUs added in the study materials.
- Simulated online test series based on Exam patterns.
- Doubt clearing sessions,
In addition to that,
- Tricks to tackle the examinations like GATE, IES & IFS and PSUs like HPCL, BPCL, BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, EIL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC etc.
- The course also includes the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English.
- Detailed discussion for each and every topic of previous year questions and probable questions of written tests and interviews.
- Important questions which are asked in exam most frequently.
- Memory based questions of more than 100 PSUs like BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC, BPCL, HPCL and EIL etc.
Postal Program for GATE 2019 is available for the following engineering streams:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Engineering Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology