Our Postal Program is designed for the students who cannot join us for regular and weekend classroom program. They can do self-preparation for the full syllabus of competitive exams in a short period of time. It helps in the reconstruction of basic conceptual understanding, to resolve modern engineering application problems that appear in competitive exams. The goal of the postal program is to increase achievement by helping the students:
- Developed systematic problem-solving skills.
- Empower individual students self-confidence for their work,
Proper understanding of their subjects.
Postal program is available for GATE, IES, SSC, PSUs exam preparation. All students who have taken the Postal program from any reputed institution and are aspiring for a better position in the All India Ranking. This course will prepare the students for competitive exams in a short period of time.
The students will also be grilled through a number of objective tests to get an edge over their peers.
- Study Materials are designed for the full syllabus of Exams,
- Different modules are designed for different exams.
- The full syllabus is comprised of the study material for the preparation in a short period of time.
- More than 200 practice questions in different sets in modules.
- Interaction with faculty through mails or chat.
- The last 20 years solved problems of GATE, IES and PSUs added in the study materials.
- Simulated online test series based on Exam patterns.
- Doubt clearing sessions,
In addition to that,
- Tricks to tackle the examinations like GATE, IES & IFS and PSUs like HPCL, BPCL, BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, EIL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC, etc.
- The course also includes Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English.
- Detailed discussion for each and every topic of previous year questions and probable questions of written tests and interviews.
- Important questions which are asked in exams most frequently.
- Memory-based questions of more than 100 PSUs like BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC, BPCL, HPCL, and EIL, etc.
Postal Program for GATE 2022 is available for the following engineering streams:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Engineering Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology