Rules and Regulation
The enrolled students must follow the following terms & conditions of THE GATE COACH without any exceptions, failing which strict disciplinary & legal action will be taken including expulsion from the institute.
1. Fee Payment:
- The students need to pay the amount as mentioned in the brochure/website at the time of admission only.
- The students can pay the fees through online mode or in the form of Demand Draft.
- Those students who have opted for the Installment Payment Scheme are subjected to pay the installment charges, decided by the management from time to time.
- For Delhi Centre: Prepare the D.D. in favor of "THE GATE COACH" payable at New Delhi. Note: Fees payment through cheque is not acceptable.
2. Refund of fee or Replacement :
In case if a student is not able to continue the classes due to some unavoidable reasons, THE GATE COACH will provide two alternatives to such candidates:
- Students can avail of the fee refund facility within the first 5 days of the commencement of either batch or course. The fee will be refunded after deducting initial processing and admission charges. The refund amount will be paid through an account payee cheque only which will be in the name of the candidate.
- The student can replace the seat with another student within the 1st three months of the commencement of either batch or course. The student who replaces the seat should not be a present student of THE GATE COACH and will not be offered any backup classes or study material. The amount of Rs.5000/- will be charged as the replacement processing fee.
- Refund requests made verbally, over telephones, e-mails, or by fax will not be valid or accepted.
- Submit the refund and or replacement application in person to the coordinator in the admission office. Only the student or parents can submit the "Fee Refund "application. Please note that we will not accept the Fee Refund applications from any other person/relative/friend.
- The policy of fee refund or seat replacement is strictly according to the above-written terms and is not negotiable under any circumstances. Any refund of fees or seat replacement received without proper documents like ID-card (if issued), fee receipt & written application after the expiry of the applicable period will not be processed or entertained.
- Refunds for online admitted candidates will be done through an online payment gateway only to the same bank account.
3. ID Card :
- Each student will be issued an ID card after the payment of full fees. The entry of the student into classes/THE GATE COACH premises will be allowed only with an ID card. For attending the classes, students are requested to collect their ID cards from the admission department before the commencement of the batch.
- Students not carrying TGCs ID card, shall not be permitted to attend the classes under any circumstances.
- If the ID card or fee receipt of the student is lost or misplaced then no duplicate ID card or fee receipt will be issued to the student.
- Identity cards must be retained by the students with full caution and safety. It is a very important document and proof of your association with THE GATE COACH. The re-issuing of the identity card will depend on the discretion of the management, considering the circumstances in which the ID card was lost. Managements decision regarding the re-issue will be final and abiding. If the management decides to re-issue the Duplicate ID Card, the student will have to submit a copy of FIR with an amount of Rs.500/- and one recent passport-size photograph.
4. Change of Batch /Centre :
- The batch or centre, once allotted at the time of admission, will not be changed. Hence, students are advised to discuss batch timings, batch commencement dates, venue, and other details with our counselors and accordingly join suitable batches as per their convenience.
- Batches will not be changed from regular to weekend or vice versa.
- Students enrolled under classroom courses will not be transferred or shifted to postal courses.
- College-going/working candidates are advised to join weekend batches, as no batch changes will be permitted later.
5. Study Material:
- Study material will be distributed to all the students except ex-TGC students availing concession. Students must collect their study material as and when the announcements are made. After the due dates, THE GATE COACH will not be responsible for any issue related to study material.
- Study Material will be issued at the respective center of the candidate only after showing the ID card & entry of study material into the ID card is compulsory.
- Study material is provided for the use of candidates who are enrolled with THE GATE COACH and it must not be sold or transferred to other candidates, under any circumstances.
6. Absenteeism :
- Students must attend the classes and Test Series regularly in their assigned batches and as per the scheduled timetable only. Students will be solely responsible for their absenteeism from classes/Test series. In case of absenteeism, permission to attend missed classes, in other batches, is subject to the discretion of management and availability of seats, and it is not mandatory for the institute to provide backup of missed classes.
- In case of absence in the Test Series, no separate question papers will be issued to the students.
7. General Instructions:
- Students are advised to adhere to adequate discipline and sincerity within the premises of THE GATE COACH. If anyone is found guilty of misbehaving with THE GATE COACH staff or classmates, fighting, damaging THE GATE COACH property, or any other illegal activity, will be completely debarred from attending the classes and strict legal actions will be taken against him/her.
- Batch venue and timings are subjected to periodic changes as per the availability of faculties and classrooms.
- THE GATE COACH reserves the right to make any alterations in its programs/fee/faculty/venue of classes without any prior notice to anybody. However, all such changes will be well-noticed to the students. The decision of THE GATE COACH shall be final and abiding.
- If there is any change in the syllabus during the course of the program, the institute will make all the possible efforts to cover the revised syllabus. However, it is not mandatory binding upon the institute.